How to apply
are downloaded from this website and submitted by mail to the Rotary Club Of
Miami, 247 SW 8th Street, Box 402, Miami, FL 33130.
Address any questions to the Rotary Office - phone (305) 443-5787, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- QUALIFICATIONS OR CRITERIA FOR APPLYING:
- Students must be attending a medical school accredited by the American Medical Association.
- Students must have graduated from a Miami-Dade County Public or Private High School.
- Student must be able to demonstrate great potential and promise as a doctor as measured by grades, positions held in extracurricular activities, published journal articles or similar writings that show your name on the publication, and volunteer actions in the community.
- AMOUNT OF AWARDS: $1,000 to $5,000
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 25, 2013
- INTERVIEW SCHEDULE: tentatively set for weekends in March
- AWARDS ANNOUNCED: July
- Applicants must be available for personal interviews in Miami, Florida at a scheduled date and time set by the Scholarship Committee.
- APPLICATION DOCUMENTS: (DOWNLOAD)
Cover Letter (PDF File)
Application (PDF File)