Club Executives & Directors
The Miami Rotary Club Welcomes You!
Our next regular lunch meetings
12:15 - 1:30 pm
The Miami Yacht Club
1001 MacArthur Causeway, Miami, FL 33132
We look forward to seeing you and your guests!
Home Page News
Dave Anderson’s law firm’s mission is to provide quality legal support and counsel to our clients. He does a lot of Elder Law and that was the subject of today’s presentation.
- Elder Law is an evolving area. It’s hard to define the word “elder” in today’s world, so much has changed.
- We’re living and working longer in an economic environment constantly in flux. The traditional pension no longer exists, social security is under pressure and interest rates are low.
- There is a Silver Tsunami taking place with many “boomers” nearing retirement age. With so many people in this demographic, the possibilities of abuse (physical, emotional, neglect, and financial) in all types of situations are occurring.
- Dave and his firm use a holistic approach to address the unique challenges of elder needs. It is difficult to know what actions are suitable for you and your loved ones when preparing for the future, or in a crisis situation, and a lawyer, experienced in this area, can be invaluable.
Robert Bull is the founder of FESPA Financial and provides outstanding professional services with a personal touch of excellence, care, and respect.
- There are many options to consider when approaching retirement. Maximizing one’s income for retirement is an important goal. One must provide an adequate income strain for survival.
- A spouse who has never worked is still eligible for social security based on the working spouse’s contributions to the system.
- Long-term care insurance is also an important addition to any retirement planning. Any extended stay in a hospital can be financially devastating.
- Robert considers himself a guide to get one to where one needs to be to live comfortably in retirement.
1444 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33132
Humberto RiveraMay 12
Martin ThalerMay 12
Dave SkinnerMay 17
Shirley PardonMay 20
Linda SingerMay 24
Randy LichtmanMay 25
Norm Kassoff talks about
one of the many things that makes the
Miami Rotary Club Great
Thomas Brown McClelland Scholarship